(Copy of) Office Administrator/Receptionist Apprentice Dualbound Ltd
Working for Dual Bound you will be facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties and acting as a receptionist. Alongside this role you will be completing a Level 3 in Business Administration.
Closing date: 23 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
15 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
In this role you will be assisting in the office and on the reception greeting visitors, some of the duties you will be completing include:
- Providing office support to all members of staff as required
- Keeping well-organised files and records
- Storing and retrieving data
- Updating spreadsheets
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Requirements and prospects
- Great organisation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Positive attitude
- GCSE maths and English A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent
- Scope for progression through the company - route dependent on candidate's specific skills and interests identified
About the employer
The company was formed in 1987 and is family owned, delivering a personally managed service to the construction industry throughout the UK.
Dual Bound specialise in the design, installation and commissioning of mechanical and electrical services in all types of commercial, industrial and domestic projects within the public and private sectors. One of the company’s greatest attributes is its versatility which enables us to deliver efficiency and quality on projects of all sizes.
As an investor in young people the company has continually recruited apprentices through its long-standing apprenticeship programme with JTL with many of its time-served and highly qualified engineers having started their careers as apprentices within the company.
Dual Bound has been actively involved in the achievement of NHBC awards on several sites, including last year’s runner up for the national Pride in the Job Award and this year’s winning site.
STOCKTON RIVERSIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Riverside College
Anna Harper 07436 795883 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths & English, if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.