Hair Professional Apprentice Matthew Whyleys Hunt
Have you recently left school and are looking for an apprenticeship in Hairdressing. Whyleys are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team and to learn all of the essential skills required to become a successful stylist.
Closing date: 27 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
15 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon throughout the day
- Preparing clients for their services
- Shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- Reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- Colouring, styling and cutting the hair
- Assisting and observing the stylists to gain knowledge on the different techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be willing and able to follow instructions from others
- Passion for hairdressing
- Polite and well-mannered on the telephone and in person
- Well presented at all times
No formal qualifications required.
Progression onto a Level 3
Things to consider
You should be aware that this type of work is physically demanding and there will be long periods of activity throughout the day.
About the employer
Busy City Centre salon looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join their growing team of stylists.
Matthew Whyleys Hunt
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Practical and Theory training at our City Centre Academy
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.