Office Administrator Apprentice PRIMARY CARE STAFF LTD
The Office Administrator is responsible for supporting the team in various administration duties and tasks. Could this be the role you have been looking for? if so, apply now!
Closing date: 08 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
17 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Manager in implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Manage telephone enquiries, photocopying and other administrative support as required
- Completing right to work and DBS checks, as well as requesting reference checks from our HR Department
- Prepare standard letters of appointment and contracts, ensuring that relevant right to work documentation, Occupational Health and ID checks are completed
- Co-ordinating events (including off site) and meetings including scheduling meetings, preparing documentation, taking minutes/notes, monitoring follow up actions and distributing papers
- Record management, managing systems and providing comprehensive reports
- Keeping the intranet and relevant webpages up to date
- Producing and sending out an array of communications including emails, letters, messages, adverts, rota confirmations, etc.
- Supporting the Manager with general administration tasks, such as producing reports, maintaining employee files, answering calls, etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages
- Attention to detail
Hard working and resilient.
GCSE - English and maths Grade C/4, equivalent or above.
As with any apprenticeship opportunity - if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
About the employer
NHS Primary Care Staff are essentially an inhouse Recruitment Agency supporting GP Practices, the Primary Care Sector and more in all aspects of their recruitment needs.
NHS Primary Care Staff also support the Practice Managers with rota management, short term staff, HR/employee file management, etc.
NHS Primary Care Staff are a new company (around 18 months old) with a small team, expanding quickly due to the growth of the company. Currently they are responsible for supporting 7 practices and they recruit for around 10 other companies, and whilst this may sounds small, it keeps them busy enough to need YOU!
PRIMARY CARE STAFF LTD
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
NVQ Business Admin Level 3. Delivered by remote Tutor led monthly workshops; self managed study (worksheets, workbooks, projects and assignments) and End Point Assessment.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.