Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Specialist Trade Courses Limited
To recruit for the business courses we have available such as Traineeships in business and office based environments. Maintaining job boards and working towards presenting course offers.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
15 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To screen applications via job boards
- Attend meetings regarding course offers
- Attend careers events
- Recruiting for Traineeships
- Completing enrolments for Traineeships
- Holding open day presentations
- Completing IAG sessions
- Advertising vacancies via job boards
- Answering enquiries regarding courses
- Making calls regarding applications
Requirements and prospects
- Desire to start you career in recruitment
- Good telephone manor
- Ability to pick up new things quickly
- Great written English language
- Great interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Performance driven
- Strong influencer
- Problem solver
- Results driven
- 4+ GCSE, or equivalents, English and maths desirable but not essential
- Progression to Level 3 Recruitment
About the employer
The STC Group is a multi-award winning training and employment company based in Essex, catering for young people and adults looking for further education training throughout London and the South East.
Our range of vocational training courses range from construction training including painting and decorating, tiling and bricklaying through to health and beauty, social care and professional services including business, admin and finance.
More than just a training provider, we offer comprehensive support from embarking upon your chosen training course to successfully finding a job or setting up as self employed in your chosen field. Not only are our fully qualified and experienced trainers on hand to give you advice about working in your chosen field, but our specialist recruitment services can help you find a job or set yourself up as self employed.
Our courses integrate functional skills including English, maths and ICT skills, and our employability courses can help enhance your communication, teamworking, CV writing and other skills which are considered highly valuable by employers. STC group is best placed to help you kick start your career.
Our courses are open to anybody aged over 16 years old, so whether you are considering sixth form or college or are an adult looking to enhance your skills, gain qualifications or change your career path, STC has something for you.
Specialist Trade Courses Limited
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Luke Reinbach 07849 806 033 firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards completing the Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 our delivery plan will include:
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. This tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation
- Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete
- Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio – as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes
- Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm
- Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in
- Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.