Apprentice Dental Nurse R Frost
RF Dental Care are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their Harrogate practice as an Apprentice Dental Nurse. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Dental Nurse Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Apr 2022
14 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Chairside assistance of dentist
- Cleaning/disinfection/sterilising of surgery areas and instruments
- Ordering materials/stock control
- Reception duties in case of covering reception is receptionist is away
- Some general admin duties
- Ensuring smooth running of Practice
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Maintain high standard of work at all times
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Ability to adhere to and apply strict rules of confidentiality
- To be flexible and a genuine willingness to undertake any tasks which could reasonably be expected of someone in this capacity
- Punctual with good attendance
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Confident and a quick learner
- The right candidate should have GCSEs at grades C/4 or above in English Language and maths or equivalent
- Once qualified permanent position available
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received.
Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships. Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills.
Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
There has been a dental practice at 12 Ripon Road for 50 years, so we have a long history of providing quality dental care to the people of Harrogate & surrounding areas.
We can provide excellent dental care in a safe, positive and reassuring environment.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
Dental Nurse (integrated) Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Technical Certificate
- Day release class
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.