Business and Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice NATIONAL SKILLS AGENCY LIMITED
The UK's leading recruiter has a fantastic opportunity to start your career in Recruitment! You’ll become an important part of the resourcing team, you’ll receive plenty of training and this is a great way to start your career!
Closing date: 07 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Feb 2022
14 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The primary role for the Recruitment Apprentice is to;
- Source candidates on various job boards, including our own specialist CRM
- You will support Recruitment Consultants by;
- Finding them quality CVs
- Ringing candidates to understand their current situation
- Manage some client accounts
- You may also assist with the administration of our website;
- Place ads on job boards
- Create email campaigns to clients and candidates
- Manage data
Our clients are Apprenticeship training providers, awarding bodies and large employers who are seeking key team members that are involved in the delivery, management and creation of apprenticeship programmes.
We have a growing market with very limited competition, we are regarded as the 'Apprenticeship Specialists' and as our team continues to grow, we need someone with the following traits:
- Hard work ethic
- Great telephone manners (this is an absolute must!)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Good team player
- IT / Social media orientated
- Good sense of humour
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
This is a fantastic position and opportunity to start your career! APPLY BELOW!
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills - MS Word and Excel, and use of email
- Attention detail
- Communication skills - both verbally and written
- Team player
GCSE in maths and English (A*-D) or (9-3).
The National Skills Agency are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they are passionate about developing careers. Progression will be available after the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The ability to drive is a huge advantage due to the location of the office.
About the employer
The National Skills Agency is the UK’s leading recruiter whose specialism is the supply of key personnel to the Apprenticeship and commercial training marketplace.
Our expert consultants have access to candidates that are very much under the radar and not visible to other organisations. This exceptional reach is enhanced by our own bespoke database and a recruitment team with over 100,000 sector related LinkedIn connections.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 firstname.lastname@example.org
REC Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- L2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (CertRR)
- Access to REC E-Learning Materials
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.