Digital Marketer Apprentice ROSE AND CARAMEL LIMITED
Rose and Caramel have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketer apprentice to join our highly successful award winning team. The apprentice will assist on various marketing initiatives to drive traffic & grow our sales platform and Digital/Social Media presence.
Closing date: 20 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
23 Jan 2023
14 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The primary focus for this role is to assist on various marketing initiatives to drive traffic & grow our sales platform and Digital/Social Media presence.
Overall duties will include:
- Assisting the social media manager with the content & posting.
- Ensure content is of high quality, current and in keeping with our brand identity.
- Help grow the social followers across all of our platforms
- Be current across trends
- Conducting regular competitor research
- Organising Competitions
- Organising & Working with influencers
- Driving Traffic To Our Website And Increasing Sales Through Multiple Advertising Platforms, Email Marketing & Social Media
- Creating, Editing And Publishing Website Content, Keeping The Website Updated With New Relevant Images & Products
- Sales Analysis, Breaking Down Data & Sales Patterns To Help Formulate A Monthly Sales Plan
- Brainstorming, Suggesting Solutions To Website Challenges And Opportunities.
- Bringing New And Innovative Ideas To All Aspects, Helping Us Expand And Grow As A Business
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Responding to enquiries on-line, face to face, and over the phone
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate would have excellent IT and on-line navigation skills with prior knowledge of social media, web design and search engine optimisation
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be well organised and able to prioritise
- A keen interest in the Beauty industry
- The candidate would have a willingness to be trained and developed
- Reliable and committed
- Flexible as there may be some weekend work
- Have the ability to use their own initiative
- Must have GCSE grades 9-4 (A-C) maths and English
- An IT qualification is preferred
- Must have a good command of the English language both written and spoken
- For the successful candidate there may be the opportunity to progress to full time employment within the company
Things to consider
- The role will require some hours worked at weekends to keep social media and on-line platforms up to date
- Applicants must provide GCSE grades achieved or predicted in both English and maths.
- As this is an opportunity for a Digital maketer apprenticeship who will be posting information on-line we expect applications to be completed thoroughly and to a good standard of English. It is advised that all applications are checked for grammar or spelling
About the employer
Rose & Caramel Are Proud To Own & Produce The UK’s First Ever Lotion Based Spray Tan Solution. The secret to our award winning range is simple, we don’t replicate, we innovate, creating the very best in self-tan.
Created by Rosie Greenhalgh & Carmel Lawson, their working relationship spans over 14 years in the tanning & beauty industry. The products were originally handmade at home & used exclusively in their own salon before launching Into the retail world in 2017.
Starting as salon owners (and still to the present day), they strive to give all salons & mobile therapists the very best spray tanning solutions, retail products & knowledge!
With knowledge comes flawless tanning & lifelong customers!!
Dedicated to only releasing products that they believe in, It’s the attention to detail that gave the Rose & Caramel Range its instant cult following. You can be guaranteed that every product by Rose & Caramel will have numerous skin benefits & proven formulas to give the best result
Rose & Caramel your one stop destination for everything self-tan! Where self-tan meets self-love, our mission is to encourage everyone all over the globe to feel beautiful. We are proud to design tans for all skin tones, as we know the best self-tans are the ones that look real! Inside every product of ours is a unique formula bursting with quality! We have won 22 beauty awards in just 3 years, undoubtedly sure to give you a tanning experience unlike any other.
We know that most of self-tan users love self-tan but hate tan removal. That’s exactly why we became pioneers in self-tan removal. Now you can soak away your old tan in a bubble filled bath or dissolve & go in just 3 minutes with Purity Excel! We pride ourselves on offering the full tanning experience & strongly believe knowledge is power when it comes to the self-tan world. We continuously educate our customers on the importance of skin care & which tan is best for their tone to help all our customers achieve a flawless self-tan.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204 482036 Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprejticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.