Lettings and Sales Administration Apprentice Adam Kennedy
For the right individual, this is an opportunity to develop a range of skills from customer services to general administration and for the successful candidate, this role could lead to career progression in the property industry.
Closing date: 02 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
01 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Administration duties including:
- Booking appointments
- Making outbound calls and taking inbound calls, dealing with enquiries efficiently
- Dealing with repair enquiries
- To deal with tenants/landlords’ enquiries for repairs, maintenance etc. as swiftly and professionally as possible
- Building new business relationships with new landlords
- Completing all relevant administrative work (license application and taking a holding deposit)
- Property inventory
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent customer service telephone and people skills
- Good computer literacy e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Capable of organising and prioritising workload and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and alongside other team members
- Honest, reliable and friendly personality
- Desire to work in a busy sales environment
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English Grade 4/C or above.
The candidate can progress on further training or employment.
About the employer
Joint owners Nick Dean and Matthew Duce have a combined experience of over 50 years in Estate Agency - 35 years of which are in the local area. We're proud to have been serving Enfield and the surrounding areas for 35 years. We specialise in residential sales, lettings and property management. Our service also includes property development, mortgage advice, solicitors, rent guarantee with legal cover and property maintenance.
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.