Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Apprentice RAK Auto Fleet Centre
RAK Auto Fleet Centre are looking to recruit and invest in the training and qualification of a committed and reliable Motor Vehicle Technician Apprentice. The role will be to carry out various light vehicle maintenance and repair tasks, developing your competency under the full supervision of a mentor.
Closing date: 24 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Jan 2022
14 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Full services of vehicles brakes, bulbs, oil change, exhausts, and tyres
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs, and maintenance
- Fitting and servicing accessories like stereos and alarms
- Keeping accurate records
- General cleanliness and maintenance of workshop
- Refurbishing engines
- Any duties as required by your supervisor/manager
Requirements and prospects
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Genuine interest in becoming a qualified mechanic
- Hard working
- Work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Good time management
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Gaining full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
An independent garage RAK Auto Fleet Centre has an excellent reputation for quality work and customer service. Offering Service, Repair and MOT to all makes of car.
RAK Auto Fleet Centre
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Jack Sheehan 07443777845 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Minimum of 20% off-the-job training (by both Nova Training and the employer)
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.