Receptionist Apprentice Bta Motorhomes
Bta Motorhomes are lookin g to take on a Receptionist Apprentice to work within there team and take on day to day duties as required. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
24 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will
- Provide excellent customer service
- Meet and greet customers in person and over the phone
The successful candidate will also
- Assist with general administrative tasks
- Invoicing for the sales team
- Day to Day office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Keen to learn
- For this level Apprenticeship A*-C / 9-4 in maths and English is requested, with an ICT qualification considered an advantage, however all applicants will be considered on merit subject to initial assessment against the challenging academic requirements of the standard
- Confident application of English is critical to this role
- A permanent position may be offered on completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a friendly, family run motorhome dealership based in Wickham, Hampshire. We specialise in offering quality used motorhomes & campervans and have an extensive range of vehicles in stock. With over 30 years of experience, our friendly sales team will help you find your perfect motorhome. Having our own on-site workshop and service area and being registered with the Hampshire county council trading standards “Buy with Confidence” scheme and also a member of the “Good Garage Scheme” you can rest assured, buying a motorhome with us will be a hassle free and pleasurable experience.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Fareham College
The successful candidate will undertake Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard.
Business Plus at Fareham College will carry out the training. We are an Ofsted rated Outstanding College. Time at College will cover bespoke off the job training to meet the need of the standard delivered at the College site and regular visits and support from the Professional Coach at the workplace.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.