Kitchen Apprentice The Manor At Meriden Ltd
A Kitchen Apprentice is required to work for the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill based at the Manor Hotel in Meriden.
Closing date: 23 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
13 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- To work with high quality fresh produce and organic ingredients as the menus dictate, preparing and cleaning
- Observe and meticulously follow regulations on food storage, hygiene and temperature control
- Cleaning down of food preparation areas, surfaces, utensils etc.
- Assist with stock control and ordering
Requirements and prospects
- Well organised
- Good timekeeping
- Smart, clean appearance
- Have a willingness to learn
- Be structured in your approach to work
- Have a passion for working with food
- Be flexible in your approach to working
- GCSE Grade 3 (D) or above in maths and English or equivalent
Excellent opportunities for the right candidate depending on attitude and experience during the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
There will be a lot of activity associated with this role and also some lifting and carrying of heavy objects.
About the employer
Manor Hotel Meriden is part of the Best Western Group and is a 4 star, vibrant and dynamic hotel offering conference facilities, long and short breaks. This vacancy will be working at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Coventry College
Sharon Barker 02476 791742 email@example.com
- NVQ Level 2 Production Chef
- Functional skills in maths and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.