Apprentice Sales Negotiator Ashleigh Stone
A fantastic opportunity to work within a well-established, family-run estate agency that values its customer service and attention to detail. If you would like to develop a career within the property industry, this is an ideal opportunity for any individual to train and progress in a forever changing sector.
Closing date: 11 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
21 Feb 2022
13 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Daily duties may include:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Answering phone calls and directing them to the right member of staff
- Attending property viewings
- Updating company data base
- Calling registered applicants with updated property details
- Registering new properties onto system
- Dealing with members of the general public
- Some administration duties
The company is looking for an individual who is willing to learn and is confident when dealing with members of the public of all ages. Good communication and ICT skills are a must.
The candidate MUST hold a full UK driving licence to visit properties as this is required as part of the role.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to speak to members of the public comfortably and confidently
- Good ICT skills
- Fast learner
- Professional attitude
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- A good general level of education
- An ICT qualification (or equivalent) may be an advantage
- There could be a possibility of a full-time position after the completion of the apprenticeship programme, however this is not guaranteed
Things to consider
- Candidate must hold a full UK driving licence due to the nature of the role
- Wages will be dependent on previous experience
- Candidate will be placed on a probationary period of 2 to 3 months once the role has been accepted
- Commission will be available on completion of all sales
About the employer
At Ashleigh Stone, we believe it’s our job to help and support you through the whole process and be there whenever you have a question or need some advice. It’s as simple as that.
Being a local, family-run and independent agency, we think we’re much better suited to giving you the friendly and approachable customer service you deserve – it’s easy to become invisible at the bigger, chain agencies.
Crown Vocational Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crown Vocational Training
Steffi Sallows 01702 597499 firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive training through Crown Vocational Training in order to complete the Junior Estate Agency level 2 qualification
- Training will occur through one to one sessions, webinars, coursework and workshops
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.