Admin Assistant Apprentice St Marys C Of E Primary School
Provide administrative support for our busy school office. You will also provide a warm welcome for parents, visitors and colleagues and deal with their requests in an efficient and professional manner.
Closing date: 02 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
05 Feb 2022
13 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- To provide a warm welcome for parents, visitors and colleagues and deal with their requests in an efficient and professional manner
- To answer the telephone in a friendly, professional and efficient manner and record and pass on messages as appropriate
- To ensure visitors sign in and are provided with the appropriate visitor’s badge, following the visitor information, requesting proof of identification, if required
- To undertake filing and photocopying, to assist users with the operation of the photocopier including changing inks and ensuring good stock of replacements
- To provide administration assistance as required by the Leadership Team
- To ensure all information is treated confidentially and have absolute discretion at all times
- To provide all administrative duties for before and after school club
- Undertake any other reasonable duties determined by the Office Manager, School Business Manager and Headteacher
Requirements and prospects
- Confidence to speak on the phone
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
About the employer
St Marys C Of E (A) Primary School is a long established primary school and is integral to the local community. Pupils in the school are happy and well cared for. The school caters for children from 3 -11 and achieved outstanding in 2013.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.