Apprentice Business Administrator Beaconplus
Beaconplus are looking to take on five Apprentice Business Administrator's, this is an exciting opportunity for somebody who would like to work in a consultant role or in a general business role.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
£150.00 - £175.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
18 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Beaconplus are looking to take on 5 Apprentice Business Administrator's, this is an exciting opportunity for somebody who would like to work in a consultant role or in a general business role. This is an entry level position in a growing consultancy business.
Beaconplus is a and growing company, which offers plenty of scope for progression. No previous experience is required and full training will be provided.
Beaconplus manages other businesses’ telecommunications and utilities services and costs. Beaconplus monitors usages and provides cost savings solutions.
The successful candidate will initially embark on an Apprenticeship in Business & Administration and initial duties will include:
- Answering the phone
- Checking client bills for accuracy
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain the best contracts and prices for clients
- Communicating with clients and suppliers via email and telephone
- Organising documentation, including logging documents on the clients’ database records
- Ongoing monitoring of clients’ costs/bills & calculating savings.
- Obtaining client meter readings via email/telephone
- Resolving client account issues
- Using software (spreadsheets and database) to record and analyse client data
Dependent on the performance the successful candidate’s job role will be expanded and responsibilities will be increased in line with ability. After successful completion of the 12 months’ apprenticeship, depending on performance, the candidate will be offered a permanent job.
Please note that there are a couple of apprenticeship vacancies to be filled immediately, but the company recruit new apprentices throughout the year. The majority of the staff that the company have employed via the apprenticeship scheme has been offered permanent jobs and has progressed onto the NVQ level 3 qualification.
Revised salary of £150-£175 per week depending on experience and qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication/writing skills.
- Pleasant and friendly team player
- Keen to improve and learn new skills
- A-C at GCSE in Mathematics and English preferable or equivalent would be a plus but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
- Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
- NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Business and Administration
- Technical Certificate – Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1 (If Required)
- Functional Skills English Level 1(If Required)
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1 (If Required)
Business and Administration
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017