Level 2 Beauty Therapy Apprentice Urban Tonic
Urban Tonic are looking for a motivated individual to join their team to start their beauty therapy career. They are looking for a motivated individual to join the team!
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
08 Jul 2022
10 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will have:
- Support on all aspects, both theory and practical
- A real chance of employment at the end of your apprenticeship
You will be working towards your career in Beauty Therapy.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Conducting skin analysis and advising clients on skin and body care
- Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions
- Selling and providing advice on cosmetic and skin care products
- Salon cleaning
- Serving refreshments
- Completing all units of your qualification
- Answering the telephone
- Greeting clients
- Handling cash
- Preparing treatment rooms
- Shadowing other beauty therapists completing services
Requirements and prospects
- Customer service
- Communication skills
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Thirst for learning
- Passion for beauty
- Fluent in speaking English
- Able to read and write in English
- Maths GCSE or equivalent C/4 qualification would be an advantage, but not essential, as training will be given
On successful completion of Level 2 Beauty Therapy, there may be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 Beauty Therapy and a good training programme.
Things to consider
- Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an apprentice in the beauty industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning
- There will be some long periods of activity with little rest
- Applicants also need to ensure that they are willing to work Saturdays and at least one late evening before applying for the position, as this is a requirement when working in the beauty industry
About the employer
Urban Tonic in Birmingham is a premium beauty playground for haircutting, colouring, blow drys, waxing, manis, pedis and much more.
This sophisticated and modern salon was opened by a team of experts who have over a decades' experience in the business.
Find all you need under one roof, from staples like highlights and manicures to on-trend treats like Keratin smoothing, sun-kissed balayage and longer-lasting gel polishes.
Located in a key location in Kings Norton, and with ground-level access for wheelchair users, Urban Tonic is a top pick for beauty essentials.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.