Recruitment Consultant Apprentice ONE WAY RESOURCING LTD
A well-respected Construction Recruitment company is seeking an enthusiastic and ‘eager to learn’ apprentice to join their busy recruitment team. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career in the world of recruitment! The best all round job exposure – never a dull day!!
Closing date: 18 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Aug 2022
10 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We ultimately expect the candidate to make money, both for themselves and the business. They will learn how to develop their own client base and bring jobs in to fill.
Typical work activities:
- Using sales, business development, and marketing techniques to attract business from client companies.
- Building relationships with clients
- Developing a good understanding of what client companies do and their work culture
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts using a wide range of media (e.g. newspapers, websites, magazines)
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and short-listing candidates.
- Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to employers for an interview
- Arranging interviews for the right candidates with the clients
- Preparing résumés and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews and preparing letters of appointment
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression; reviewing recruitment policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Administration of contracts and order confirmations
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
Requirements and prospects
- A good understanding of MS office programmes – such as Word/Excel/Outlook
- A good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing personality – not afraid to get stuck in
Ultimately you get out of recruitment what you put in!
GCSE in maths and English (A*-C) or (9-4)
Computer skills are a bonus. Any other qualifications would be a bonus.
One Way Resourcing are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in the Recruitment Sector! After the successful completion of the apprenticeship, the aim is to become a fully-fledged 360 recruitment consultant with possibilities to become a senior consultant, and the potential to become a team leader further down the line.
Things to consider
- Money motivated is a must!!
- The office is competitive, focussed, open plan and friendly.
- The apprentice will be sat on their own desk but very much involved in the office they will collaborate with most consultants during the day.
About the employer
Well respected Construction Recruitment company based in Southampton, specialising within the build environment
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 firstname.lastname@example.org
REC Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- L3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice (CertRP)
- Access to REC E-Learning Materials
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.