Business Administration Apprentice Parkhouses Independent Living Services
Parkhouses are offering an apprentice to start a career in their unique office environment. Over the course of the apprenticeship the successful candidate will gain valuable working experiences that will be transferable to any future career paths.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
09 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The main duties of the role include:
- Screening sales calls
- Keeping documents up to date
- Report writing
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Minute taking and writing
- Filing, photocopying etc.
- Opening and closing the office in the absence of other staff members
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work using own initiative
- Must be aware of confidentiality
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and be computer literate
- Comfortable and efficient communicating over the phone
- Must be friendly and outgoing
- Able to motivate themselves as they may be left working alone for periods of time
- Works well under pressure
- Problem solving
GCSE grades C (4) or above required in both maths and English or equivalent
For the right candidate the opportunity to secure future full-time employment.
About the employer
Parkhouses Independent Living Services is a family run, Independent Care Agency who have been providing quality home care and support services in and around the Burnley area for over 25 years.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Nathan Hodge 01282 733221 email@example.com
Full on the job training to be provided as well as being fully supported through gaining a level 3 qualification.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.