Warehouse Operative Apprentice RFS UK Ltd
RFS UK Ltd are looking to recruit a warehouse Apprentice. This is an opportunity to learn a variety of Warehouse tasks whilst supporting our Warehouse Operatives.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
08 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
To learn all aspects of our warehouse operations
- Picking and Packing customers' orders
- Booking carriers for goods collections
- Checking and putting away goods received
- Opportunities for the right candidate to assembly products to customer specification
- Gain product knowledge
- Use our ERP system to book in goods, locate stocks, investigate stock queries, process goods outwards transactions
Requirements and prospects
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Some experience of using a computer
- Willingness to learn
- Maths and English GCSE grades 9- 4 (A* - C) or equivalent desired but not essential
The training provided and the experience gained during this apprenticeship will provide the candidate with a good insight into Warehouse operations and aid future job applications.
Things to consider
- The candidate will be working in a warehouse environment where the temperature can be cold during the winter.
- The position requires manual lifting and will require the candidate to be physically fit.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
RFS is a worldwide leading provider of innovative wireless and broadcast infrastructure products and solutions.
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Charlie Stevens 07766504418 email@example.com
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2
- Functional skills in maths & English if required
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.