Business Administrator Apprentice Atlantic and Pacific Insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual. The role is primarily to deal with customer enquiries over the phone and online. You will be trained to deal with enquiries regarding insurance quotations, renewals and general interest. You will be expected to prepare and keep documents up to date.
Closing date: 13 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
20 Jan 2023
09 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your role will include dealing with customer over the phone, confirming insurance policy details along with agree payment agenda’s. You will, on daily basis be speaking with clients over the phone to renew and take payment for their insurance policies. You will be preparing clients insurance policy documents and making mid-term adjustments to client's policies. You will be keeping client's files compliant with industry standards, including creating new files.
Duties to include:
- Liaise with a range of parties (including customers, external parties, internal departments) to ensure appropriate actions are taken to resolve issues and accurate information is obtained
- Ensure customers are kept informed with clear communication at all times
- Carry out diary actions and diarise future actions
- Action postal/fax/electronic correspondence
- Undertaking basic security steps to identify customers
- Pass calls to other departments where necessary
Requirements and prospects
- A passion for learning and learning fast
- Incredible attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- The ability to understand and assimilate instructions
- A team player
- High levels of self-motivation and an ability to think for yourself
Candidates must have achieved a grade 4/C and above in GCSE or equivalent, in both English and maths.
Good future prospects to move to other offices and grow within the business. May lead to higher level apprenticeships.
Things to consider
Please ensure you sufficiently complete your application and you check spelling and grammar as this is what the employer will see. Poor applications (e.g missing information) will be unsuccessful.
Hopwood Hall College may call you to discuss your application so please ensure your contact details are valid and correct.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We pride ourselves on being the champion of insurance for local businesses across the North West of England. We provide quality and effective insurance and risk solutions to businesses, from sole traders such as taxi drivers up to PLC businesses and large construction businesses.
We provide professional advice and insurance solutions from our three offices situation across the North West and have the experience and knowledge to look after most business types.
HOPWOOD HALL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hopwood Hall College
Hannah 0161 6556941 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths & English (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.