Business Admin Apprentice William Kirk Limited
William Kirk are recruiting an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will gain experience working in an office environment whilst undertaking a qualification in Business Administration. No experience is needed, as full training will be given.
Closing date: 07 Dec 2021
£9,000.00 - £13,000.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
09 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Answering customer calls and managing customer enquiries
- Customer Pricing schedules and delivery rating tables
- Making sure proof of delivery notes (POD’s) are uploaded correctly onto the relevant systems for customers
- Customer Invoicing & Credit Notes
- Support with administration duties / general office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft Office suite of products including Outlook, Excel & Word
- Able to work as part of a team and collaborate with others.
- Contribute to a culture of customer focus.
- Be reliable and keep to deadlines.
5 GCSE 'O' Levels including English & Maths
A full time position may be available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
As part of our team, we offer you:
- Full on-site Training and mentoring
- William Kirk has a proven track record of progressing apprentices
- Get your career off to a flying start by gaining valuable office experience and a qualification at the same time
- No student debt as full study support will be given and you get paid at the same time. Earn while you learn.
- 20 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays 28 days in total
- Pleasant working environment
- PPE & Uniform provided
- Onsite Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Loyalty Awards (recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service)
- Life Insurance Cover 2 x times basic salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits and discounts across a range of top brands (including shopping, travel, motoring and days out)
About the employer
Kinaxia Logistics is a leading logistics group operating within the UK transport and warehouse sector. We have created a multi-disciplined group of 13 profitable, privately owned companies, working together to deliver a world class, market-leading service through our autonomous and ambitious workforce. William Kirk, founded in the 1930’s, joined the Kinaxia group in 2013 offering a personal and professional warehousing and haulage service in and around the UK.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.