Business Administration Apprenticeship Sohal Ltd
The company have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking a business administration apprenticeship within an accountancy company. Working alongside Babington, for the right candidate, this is a great opportunity.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Jul 2022
08 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duites will include:
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- Photocopy and print various documents
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- Use a variety of software packages (including Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint) to manage data and produce documents
- Use in house databases
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Communicate well
- Polite and friendly
- Professional manner
- Positive attitude to work
- 4-5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including maths and English
- Opportunity for a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship
About the employer
Sohal's Accountancy firm is a small, family run accountancy firm which have been developed for above 30 plus years. They have two premises, one in Coventry and one in Birmingham. They specialise in small and medium sized businesses doing the accounts, VAT returns, bookkeeping and payroll.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.