Early Years Apprentice GOLDENSPARKS LEARNING LIMITED
This apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a kind, caring and enthusiastic personality to work with our children. You will be supported by our experienced, qualified staff in a well-resourced environment to help your reach your potential.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jan 2022
08 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This vacancy is advertised by the Training Trust on behalf of Goldensparks nursery and pre-school.
- To help provide a safe and secure environment, building relationships with children and families to promote children’s learning and development and well-being
- To help plan and implement stimulating, fun and varied play-based activities that meet the needs of all individual children and follow the processes adopted by the charity
- To work as part of the team in sustaining high quality services and implementing our vision, mission, values and strategic plans and objectives
- To implement all policies and procedures
- To be committed to continual professional development
Requirements and prospects
- Previous experience of working in childcare desirable but not essential
- Good literacy skills
- To be able to work efficiently as part of a team and to also use your own initiative
- To be able to follow instructions of your senior colleagues
- We welcome applicants who are passionate about working with children
- You must be caring and patient, working with young children is hard work and demanding
- You must be flexible, a good team worker as well as someone who can use their own initiative
- You must be reliable and take your responsibility of working with young children seriously
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade A*- C / 9 - 4 in English and maths or Functional skills Level 1 in maths and English.
Excellent future prospects if you :
- Have a firm commitment to gain the qualification
- Complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship
- Complete activity plan sheets as agreed with your tutor and line manager ensuring they are signed, dated, and evaluated appropriately at each stage of the apprenticeship
- Keep up to date with all work set by the employer / training company / tutor / assessor
Things to consider
- You must attend college workshops as timetabled by the training provider
- You will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Scheme (DBS) clearance
- You must be committed to completing your qualification within the timeframe specified, and be willing to study to complete the coursework
- You will be required to attend an initial assessment and interview with the training provider prior to the employer also conducting an interview with you. Please note that the training provider is based in Woodford Green, Essex
About the employer
GoldenSparks is a very unique childcare and education setting in east London, purpose-built from the scratch into a state-of-the-art Nursery and Preschool for the local children, with high level of safeguarding and welfare, and lots of space for play, exploration, learning and development for the little ones.
We are a Sustainable nursery with Green values guided by our G3 Program. GoldenSparks Nursery is focused on creating a safe, warm, nurturing and learning environment for our children to develop healthy self-expression and be lifelong achievers. GoldenSparks provides super spacious and exciting learning zones for different age groups, each carefully tailored to complement children’s age and stage of development. We offer exceptional nursery experience for outstanding early years development!
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Trust (WFCCTT)
Sian Hale 0208 518 1344 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early years practitioner standard
- Functional Skills (if required)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.