Printing Press Operative Apprentice Nazar Design
Unique opportunity to work with a fast growing, family run printing and embroidery business. You will be helping to create and print personalised garments for all types of industries including fast food, football, schools, building and beauty. A varied and interesting job for someone with a key attention for detail.
Closing date: 03 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
08 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Aiding in preparing customer logos using specialist software
- Using a vinyl cutter/eco solvent printer to cut/print the logo
- Weeding and preparing the logo for pressing
- Using a heat press and following the instructions for the specific vinyl and type of garment to apply the logo
- Fold and pack the finished garment for the customer
- Using imagination to create garment designs that will attract customers and promote via social media to generate sells. Prepare and create the garments using the correct machinery
- Creating unique gifts using sublimation printing techniques
- Complete and print invoices for the completed jobs
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate - you will be using specialist software, so must be good and quick at learning
- Able to use social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Able to work in a family environment
- GCSE (or equivalent) A-C/8-4 English and maths and preferably A-C/8-4 in ICT
Potential for a full-time position after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
A small, family run printing and embroidery business in the heart of Hull City centre, specialising in workwear, football printing and school wear.
British Printing Industries Federation
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by British Printing Industries Federation
Arun Madar 07850771027 email@example.com
- Training for Press pathway of Print Operative apprenticeship standard level 2
- Off the Job Training as required
- Functional Skills where required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.