Apprentice Production Chef Level 2 IVY INN LTD 12866294
Passionate about food? Passionate about people? Then join the Ivy Inn family as a Production Chef apprentice. You'll be supported by our experienced team throughout your qualification as you build your skills at our magnificent pub. Join us if you're looking for an amazing career; creating amazing memories.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
16 Dec 2021
08 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the kitchen team to prepare both the kitchen and the menu items ready for service
- To prepare items to order whilst following individual dish SOP’s
- Following instructions from senior chef upon arrival to prepare your daily workstation
- Prep throughout service ensuring you are always ready to deliver your designated menu dishes
- Keep a clean and tidy workstation throughout your shift
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Kitchen Experience would be preferred but is not essential
- Someone who is passionate, hardworking, and enthusiastic
- Someone who wants to work for a good company that rewards good people
- Someone who loves food and loves the hustle and bustle of a busy kitchen environment
GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths
Possible permanent position upon completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The pub is located in the village of North Littleton, Honeybourne train station is 3.4 miles away and Evesham train station is 6 miles away. Ideally the candidate will have their own transport.
About the employer
The Ivy Inn is a gastropub located in the heart of the picturesque village of North Littleton. The Ivy Inn is now under new management as of October 2020, with the new management keen to breathe some life back into this magnificent village pub.
A pub for people with great taste, this contemporary establishment is situated in the heart of The Littletons. Boasting a lovely garden, The Ivy Inn is also a great place to enjoy al fresco dining, particularly during the summer months when the sunshine makes a welcomed appearance.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warwickshire College
Jo Barrand Emma Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production chef level 2
- Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours covered via work place assessment visits
- Online/blended masterclass attendance every other week
- Online hospitality masterclass attendance, monthly.
- Functional, Skills English & maths level 2 (if required)
- Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% off the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship – this will include online attendance for masterclasses
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.