Customer Service Apprentice Lancashire Lightening Services Ltd
We are looking for a dynamic team player to aid with administrative duties within a busy sales team. The role will be diverse and require you to be part of a team but also have the skills to work on your own initiative when required.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2022
£180.38 to £356.25
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
07 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Liaising with customer internal and external
- Logistic, carriers and internal drivers.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Taking payments
- Raising invoices
- Entering details onto CRM system
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- An eye for detail
- Good IT skills will be advantageous.
- Team player with a positive attitude that is willing to learn.
- Maths and English 3 / D and above
- On completion of a successful apprenticeship progression with the company will be on offer
Things to consider
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Lancashire Lighting services has been established for over 35 years specialising in customer service. We take pride in our ability to train, guide and support. Key element of working in a busy sales office environment is to be a team player and support each other. We will train you to think for yourself and grow in confidence. Our company is successful in our industry due to our customer service and delivery.
Lancashire Lightening Services Ltd
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
Level 2 - Customer Service Practitioner - (Customer Service)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.