Apprentice Customer Service Small Business Broker K G J Group
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join our Commercial Small Business Team. Working within a busy office environment, training will be provided to cover all aspects of insurance administration.
Closing date: 28 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Jun 2022
06 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Post collection
- Claims administrative support
- Adhere to the principles/standards as set out in the Group Procedures Manual
- Maintain a professional image of self and the Group to all customers and insurers
- Ensure that all outgoing mail is collected and correctly franked
- Ensure that all customers files are correctly filed, maintained and kept tidy at all times
- Ensure all Small Business Team diary work is given to the appropriate team member
- Sort Small Business Team post and allocate accordingly
- Provide admin support to the Small Business Team
- Completion of tasks in a timely manner
- Ensure that all compliance responsibilities are recorded and reported as required
- Maintain own training records
Requirements and prospects
- Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Candidates must be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
- Excellent telephone manner is required as well as the ability to work on their own
- A team player
- Hardworking and willing to take on any tasks associated with the job role
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
To be decided upon completion of training.
About the employer
The KGJ Group of companies is a family-owned business and has been established for over 45 years. It is the largest, privately owned Insurance Broker in the Midlands and is ranked 75th in the UK.
The Group is totally focused on providing exceptional levels of service to its client who range from private individuals to large businesses.
Service includes the provision and administration of insurance to meet the needs of each client and the handling of claims with insurers.
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship Works 01922651100 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
A full training programme will be provided by KGJ Group and this will ensure minimum standards of training and competency are achieved in all relevant activities within the job role.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.