Business Sales Administration Apprenticeship Vacancy Mangoletsi (Holdings) Ltd
Mangoletsi have a fantastic opportunity to recruit a Sales Administration team member to join the Company.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
07 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Daily Administration of various reports including stock list
- Updating Navigator with the relevant requirements
- The booking in of new and used vehicle purchases
- Administration of deal packs, job cards
- The invoice and taxation of new and used vehicles
- Collating handover packs ready for the Sales team
- The checking of invoice packs after handover to ensure all paperwork is correct and updating the relevant screens Navigator
- Raising and clearing queries with the other departments of the business maintaining effective lines of communication
- Assisting within the Accounts department as required
- Any other duties required by your line Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Hard working
- Some IT knowledge would be an advantage
- Well presented
- Can work well on their own as well as a team
Math and English A-C (or the equivalent) would be an advantage, but not essential.
Mangoletsi are looking for the newest member for their Team, with strong future prospects.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Home of the Largest and Longest Established Alfa Romeo Dealership in the UK. Based in the North West of England, we are situated amidst beautiful countryside, flanked by Holmes Chapel and Knutsford.
With easy access from the M6, along with many other commutable routes via winding country lanes, we are perfectly placed to deliver the most thrilling and comprehensive test drives.
Selling cars to customers nationwide, the Mangoletsi team strive to make the purchasing experience of your next car as exciting and pleasurable as possible. Having been here for almost fifty years, we have a widespread loyal customer base.
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Business Administrator Level 3 standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.