Hairdressing Apprentice Kore Hairdressing
We are looking for a hardworking learner to join their salon. Experience is not necessary, however a hard work ethic and interest in Hairdressing is. You will be learning all aspects of Hairdressing. This is a fantastic opportunity.
Closing date: 14 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
29 Jun 2022
07 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Assisting stylists
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Shampooing clients hair
- Making refreshments
- Keeping salon area clean and tidy
- Also delivering high standard customer service
Requirements and prospects
- You need to have excellent communications skills as the role of a Hair Professional Apprentice involves dealing with different people from different backgrounds on a daily basis
- Needs to be motivated, reliable and consistent
- Hardworking with a passion for Hairdressing
- No form of qualifications required, but you will need to have a willingness to work towards Functional Skills Level One as a minimum - unless exempt
Progress onto Level 3.
Things to consider
You may have to work unsociable hours and weekends.
About the employer
Kore is a busy, trendy salon based in Kings Norton, Birmingham with very good training opportunities and a friendly atmosphere.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Academy
Sarah Wagstaff 07970460844 email@example.com
- Level 2 Hair Professional standard
- Functional Skills (maths, English and ICT) if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Your NVQ Level 2 training in Hairdressing (including Functional Skills, Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity) will be carried out at Reflections Training Academy based in the City Centre
- Training will take place fortnightly
- Reflections are a work based learning provider offering high class Hairdressing training
- Reflections have years of Hairdressing and training experience so you are definitely in the right place
- Training is offered on a day release basis at the Academy
- Reflections always go the extra mile to offer you the chance to get involved in events and competitions inside and outside the Academy
- Reflections Training Academy Staff represent the fun, lively and fashionable industry you will be entering into
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.