Office Administrator & Receptionist Apprentice Academy Photography Ltd
Academy Photography are looking to recruit a full time Office Administrator & Receptionist Apprentice based at our Head Office in Newcastle under Lyme. Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, are essential for this role.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Dec 2021
07 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephone & directing calls
- Receiving and dispatching post
- General office/admin support
- Support other Departments as needed
Full training and support will be given.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, are essential for this role
- Hardworking, trustworthy, and reliable
- You must be well presented, confident, and have a positive working attitude
- Flexible, friendly, and able to cope under pressure
- You should be able to work as part of a team
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
We provide a range of superb high quality, innovative products and a fast and efficient service that is unrivalled by any UK school photographer.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.