Customer Service/Sales Apprentice Stellison
We are currently looking for an Apprentice to work at our Hornchurch Store. The role will involve customer services which include the selling of White Goods & the latest in-home technology, as well as aftercare.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
07 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- The candidate must be confident & be able to deal directly with the public
- Full training will be provided covering Customer Service & Sales
- Duties include dealing with new and existing clientele, Understanding requirements in line with their needs
- Stellisons have a large customer base, we would require the candidate to have strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver the highest level of customer service
- To carry out any other task deemed necessary and reasonable by the company
- Must be able to comply with the companies Health and Safety policy & to be fully aware of the responsibilities as outlined in the policy
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Professional at all times
- Good work ethic
- Good levels of maths and English
- Stellisons have a history of successful Apprentices being transferred to full time employment
- We will try our hardest to help you along the way to earn you apprenticeship and in turn with your hard work we hope you will see a future of full-time employment within our company
Things to consider
- There is a bonus scheme in operation whereby you will be rewarded for sales gained
About the employer
Each of our 9 electrical appliance, kitchen and bedroom stores based in Essex, Suffolk and Kent offers a complete range of electrical goods across a multitude of brands, including AEG, Bosch,CDA,LG, Miele, NEFF, New World, Samsung, Sony, Smeg, Siemens, Stoves and Zanussi to name but a few.
Our friendly and personable staff offer a wealth of knowledge and experience giving advice on any of our electrical or kitchen products, as well as providing the best prices available; with a great price matching service and Free Local Delivery.
As a fitted kitchen and bedroom specialist we offer a complete kitchen/bedroom design and fitting service, with extensive kitchen showrooms in our Benfleet, Canterbury Chelmsford and Ipswich branches displaying quality kitchens from brands such as Hanak, Schuller, NEXT125 and Mackintosh as well as offering an official Rangemaster Design centre based in Brentwood.
Added to that our new megastore in Ipswich, Suffolk has fully built kitchen, bedroom and living displays with built in appliances, audio visual systems like you've never seen them before.
2016 saw us launch our new Canterbury store with a state-of-the-art kitchen display centre. Pop in and have a look.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops at TheLightBulb offices in Basildon
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.