Business Administration Apprentice A1 Clutches Derby Limited
A1 Motor Services Ltd are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to carry out various administration tasks.
Closing date: 29 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
07 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Answering the phone
- Speaking to customers on the phone and in person to book in vehicles and offer quotes
- Speaking to suppliers/dealerships over the phone to obtain prices
- General admin tasks such as printing, photocopying, shredding, writing price tickets and tagging keys
- Counting money
- Knowledge of microsoft excel and microsoft word
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of working within an office
- Practical working skills
- Well Presented
- Competent in basic mechanics
- Maths & English 4-9/ A-C GCSE's or equivalents
Can progress to Team Leader 3
Things to consider
Must be fully committed to the full training programme and be genuine interest in Administration
About the employer
Our state-of-the-art workshops are fully equipped to provide the best clutch repair services in the Midlands. We have a talented team of highly qualified and experienced technicians using the latest diagnostic equipment & specialist tools, and the best quality parts so that you can be sure of our work and safe in the knowledge that your vehicles performance is in good hands.
We offer a free no obligation check on your clutch while you wait by one of our highly skilled technicians, this only takes minutes so there is no need to book.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Carolyn Marson 07794895870 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths & English
- Min 20% OTJT
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.