Apprentice Office Administrator Garth Coates Solicitors
We are looking for someone who will work actively and professionally for our reception/admin duties as well as closely aiding the principal of the firm.
Closing date: 06 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Jan 2022
07 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You should be capable of carrying out duties such as:
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail/post
- Meeting/greeting clients
- Offering and making refreshments
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing, ordering office supplies etc.
- Out of office errands may be required as well as other requests, apprentice will be instructed when necessary
Requirements and prospects
- IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work both dependently and independently
- Ability to multi-task (desired not compulsory)
- Must be hard working
- Must be able to work well under pressure as this is a fast-paced environment
- Willing to learn
Basic 5 A*-C / Grade 9-5 - not compulsory, functional skills can be offered as a replacement of GCSE's
Apprentice will be awarded with a Level 3 Business Administration Certificate. Possible opportunity to progress further into the firm upon successful completion of the apprenticeship and depending on performance over the duration of the course.
About the employer
We are a small, friendly and welcoming law firm based in Holborn, City of London. We specialise in UK Immigration Law and Citizenship. The working environment is very positive, employees work together creating a family like atmosphere. Supportive employees throughout the company.
Garth Coates Solicitors
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 - Business Administrator - (Business)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.