Apprentice Payroll Administrator SMART7ACCOUNTING LIMITED
Smart7 Accounting a small vibrant accountancy practice based at the heart of Nottingham on Park Lane, is looking for a payroll administrator to join their team. If you possess a passion for mathematics and enjoy working with figures, then we want to hear from you!
Closing date: 17 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
07 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Support with payroll uploads to internal software system
- Manual payroll calculations for client accounts
- General admin duties
- Configuring payroll deductions; NI, PAYE etc.
- Supporting the payroll manager with payroll client accounts
- Assist clients over the phone and face to face with any related payroll enquiries
- Support the wider accountancy team with payroll related issues
Requirements and prospects
- Affinity for mathematics
- Good understanding of Microsoft software platforms such as; Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Good communication skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Self-driven and confident
- Xero software would be an advantage
5 GCSE's A*-C/9-4 must include mathematics & English or equivalent functional skill level 2.
- The opportunity to progress onto a level 5 payroll apprenticeship
- The potential to secure a full-time role with senior responsibilities
Things to consider
- Fantastic working environment
- Supportive team
- Parking facilities
- Central to Nottingham
About the employer
Smart7 Accounting are a small vibrant accountancy practice based in the heart of Nottingham on Park Lane. With multiple years of experience in the accountancy sector, Smart7 strive to exceed clients expecatations and constantly go above and beyond to deliver an efficient service. Covering everything accounts related from VAT to payroll Smart7 devotes their attention to the clients needs and ensures that each client receieves an unique service through a tailored approach to pinpoint where support is required.
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by EMA Training
Hannah Johnson 07456 612 547 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Payroll Administrator standard is delivered in two elements; the CIPP (Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals) knowledge units and work based projects designed by the provider, to meet employer needs.
The knowledge units outlined below are delivered via the CIPP online learning platform:
- National Insurance
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Statutory Parental Leave
- Statutory Deductions
You will complete a knowledge check at the end of each unit, which will test your skills.
The projects issued by the provider are as follows:
- Business and Customer Awareness
- Payroll (Core)
- Payroll (Pensions for payroll)
- Payroll (Technical)
- Regulation and Compliance
- Systems and Processes
The last three months of the qualification will entail completing the following as part of the End Point Assessment:
- Role Simulation
- Professional Discussion
Upon completion of the End Point Assessment (EPA), the candidate will be awarded the Level 3 Payroll Technician certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.