Office Administrator Apprentice PTP PROMOTIONS LTD
Assisting the Finance Director where required, to maintain confidentiality of information and to comply with requirements related to GDPR, to undertake any necessary training and development required including appropriate health and safety courses.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Feb 2022
08 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your main duties willl include but not be exclusiive of:
- Assisting the Finance Director where required
- To maintain confidentiality of information and to comply with
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Data Processing
- Maintains stock lists and inventory management
- Tracking jobs and recording goods in/goods out
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
Requirements and prospects
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Technical skills, including proficiency with microsoft office programs and use of Adobe Creative Cloud (training will be provided if required)
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to multitask
- A flexible approach to working
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Be able to follow instructions, policies, and procedures
GCSE Pass (9-4) in Maths and English or equivalent.
We are looking to build our team, and there will be a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship for the right person.
Things to consider
You will be spending a lot of time on a computer.
About the employer
We are a producer of branded promotional merchandise and are trade only. We have two industrial Units in Jarrow Business Centre and are currently a team of 7. We are looking to expand as things return to “normal” following Covid 19.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Sunderland College
Level 3 in Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.