Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice 4MYSCHOOLS LTD
We have an exciting opportunity within a fast paced and heavily expanding educational recruitment company in Chelmsford. The right candidate will be working with the compliance team and helping to source candidates who are looking for employment. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate!
Closing date: 17 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
18 Dec 2021
07 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Recruitment compliance administrators are responsible for a diverse range of duties but ultimately support recruitment consultants to clear and vet newly registered teachers for work. A resourcer compliance administrator will perform the following tasks:
- Handling enquiries from candidates and clients
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Clearing candidate for work
- Format documentation
- Handling payroll and timesheet queries, following vetting and legal requirements
- Resourcing candidates from the booking system to fill vacancy requests
- Attending meetings
- Assisting managers
- Supporting credit control
- Chasing debt
- Maintain sage invoicing
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Liaising with payroll companies to ensure candidates pay is accurate
- Management of job adverts
- Support recruitment consultants with admin where needed
Requirements and prospects
- Handling stress
- Communicating effectively
- Managing administrative processes
- Being analytical
- Working with complex information
- Being thorough and forward thinking
- IT skills
- Willing to learn
- A*-C/9-4 in maths and English (or the equivalent), is desirable however not essential
There are several routes to progress at 4myschools. We will work with you to ensure you fit into your ideal role:
- Compliance manager
- Candidate support consultant
- Recruitment consultant
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Nearly everybody believes that education is fundamental to children’s success. When aspirations are raised, life chances are improved and everybody benefits.
Teachers and schools have a really tough time with growing expectations, limited resources, changing political direction and only 39 weeks in an academic year to make a difference. Tough probably isn’t the correct word.
4myschools empathise with schools and teachers and have been doing our bit to help since 2008.
We are about delivering an excellent supply teacher and recruitment service and supplement this by investing profit into teaching and learning. We do this through offering CPD, fair pay and fair charges for supply teachers and recruitment services for primary, middle, secondary, independent, special education schools. We offer our services across the East of England, in Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Southend-on-Sea and Thurrock.
4myschools works with schools to find the best teachers available to suit your children. We are striving to make it easier for schools to access good quality supply teachers, who are highly motivated and well paid.
By supporting schools and teachers in this way, we are helping to improve the education of the children in schools that use us.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Jack Skiggs 07526 012423 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.