Business Administration Apprentice CIRCUIT PLANET LIMITED
We are a small company looking for an administration and IT assistant. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work across all departments and gain full knowledge of the entire company. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the entire working of a Limited company.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Jan 2022
07 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Daily data processing and reporting
- Working with spreadsheets
- CSV and basic HTML application
- Graphic designing
- Market /product research and prepare data
- Managing e-commerce stores
- Create, revise and managing eBay listings
- Packing and Preparing Customer Orders
- Answering telephone and dealing with customer enquiries
Requirements and prospects
- Good experience with MS Office and Excel is a must
- Computer literate
- Accuracy of data input
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Great Timekeeping and reliable
Grades 4/C in both GCSE English and Maths required.
There are full time permanent positions available to the candidates upon completion of their apprenticeships dependant on performance.
About the employer
Circuit Planet Limited sells mobile phone accessories and laptop parts. We sell on our own website, eBay and also wholesale directly to other businesses. We are a small friendly company established since 2008.
CIRCUIT PLANET LIMITED
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Megan Stanley 01925494571 email@example.com
Apprenticeship training provided by Warrington & Vale Royal College.
On the job training.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.