Business Administration Apprentice level 3 UK Architectural Antiques Limited
UK Architectural Antiques Limited are looking to recruit an apprentice. You will be required to work in an office role carrying out a range of general administration duties.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
07 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is an opportunity for an apprentice office assistant to carry out the following administration duties:
- Answering the telephone - taking calls and queries from customers and suppliers
- Supporting all social media and marketing administration
- Processing customer orders
- Packing products prior to shipment
- Booking goods in and out
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Any other ad-hoc duties such as packing of items
Requirements and prospects
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft packages
- Good level of numeracy
- Good written and verbal communications
- Able to work independently and with others
- Work with minimum supervision
- Honest & trustworthy
- Team player
- Willing to learn and commit to this apprenticeship
- Pleasant manner
- GCSE or equivalent 8-5/A-C in English and maths. An ICT qualification would be an advantage
Full-time position upon completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Welcome to UKAA, a family run business who have one of the UK’s largest online shops selling new, high quality cast iron radiators, original architectural antiques, garden antiques, reclamation, salvage and made to measure hand crafted tables and bespoke furniture. We are proud to offer custom built cast iron radiators and with over 30 styles to choose from, you will be spoilt for choice. We also stock a large range of cast iron radiator accessories.
UKAA manufacture made to measure bespoke natural zinc, brass, copper and reclaimed pine tables using the finest materials available and built the traditional way by our experienced joiners.
IN-COMM TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Alex Jones 07918 567041 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.