Administrator Apprentice SKY RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the area. You will be office based with sector leading professionals and receive professional mentoring.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
07 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Providing support to senior members of your team through general administration duties and account responsibilities. Including the use of Microsoft Office software
- Credit control and basic account duties
- Checking the accuracy of other’s work
- Support the branches of recruitment consultants on a daily basis with their administrative needs
- Inputting data in to our CRM system and developing the software
- Any other reasonable duties as reasonably requested by the business
Training/shadowing opportunities will be given in all areas.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Microsoft Packages, specifically, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills - in particular a professional telephone manner
- Genuine interest in the recruitment sector and the office environment
- Self-motivated & reliable
GCSE Grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
Sky Recruitment Solutions are a multi award-winning Derby and Derbyshire based recruitment company that recruits for Industrial roles at all levels throughout the region.
Established in 2014, and with over 30 years’ experience of working in the recruitment industry in Derby, Their aim is to be Derby and Derbyshire’s first ‘world class’ recruiter, working to the highest compliance standards possible - and ensuring that the region’s employers have access to the very best candidates.
SKY RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Laura Brown 01623 627 191 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.