Business Support Apprentice L&J ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD
A new and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to help cover the day-to-day running of our office. The role includes a wide range of tasks that will utilise the best of the successful candidate's abilities along with promoting and honing new skills.
Closing date: 07 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
09 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The job role will cover most aspects of assisting with the day-to-day running of a busy office with the role and responsibilities developing as the qualification progresses.
Duties may include:
- Booking in work and scheduling jobs
- Organising material packs
- Invoicing and data entry tasks
- Taking phone calls and liaising with clients/contractors as necessary
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Any other administrative/marketing tasks as required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate and effective ICT skills
- Great organisational skills with a methodical and focused approach to work tasks
- Ability to multi-task and able to prioritise where needed
- Willingness to learn and develop and learn new skills
- A positive can-do attitude, who is calm and can work under pressure as part of a team
- Reliable, trustworthy. and honest
- GCSE at least Grades 4 (C) and above or equivalent in maths and English
Possibility of future progression opportunities on successful completion of Level 3.
Things to consider
Whilst most of the qualification will be delivered remotely, there will be a requirement for regular College attendance to support qualification requirements (possibly one full day per month), but subject to COVID restrictions.
The FOCUS Training Centre is based at Marsh Mills, Plymouth, PL6 8HL
About the employer
L&J Electrical Services Ltd have always prided themselves on their customer service, by making our customers the main focus of our company enables us to put the customer first and exceed their expectations.
We cover all types of electrical works across domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. This includes: rewires, small works, consumer unit changes, new circuits, testing & inspecting, PAT Testing, data caballing and TV & Satellite systems.
Focus Training And DCET Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Focus Training (SW) Ltd
Trevor Barnes 07826536590 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- On-the-job training to support job role development
- Off-the-job training (College attendance) to support qualification requirements
- Functional Skills support (maths/English) – if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.