Lettings Administrator Apprenticeship TAURUS PROPERTY LIMITED
Liaising with tenants, Landlords and contractors to ensure all maintenance works are carried out in a timely fashion and to an excellent standard. Maintaining accurate files. Carrying out regular property inspections. Preparing property inventories. Conducting property check in/out. Conducting property viewings.
Closing date: 09 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
11 Feb 2022
10 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Strong experience in a Lettings Negotiation role within the Lettings industry
- A strong instruction winner who can help build market, share and manage the lettings team
- Valuation experience
- Must be a hungry go getter who can drive stock
- Experience of Property Management
- Proven banking record
- Mature outlook / ability to impress and work with demanding, intelligent clients
- Able to respond to conflicting needs in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Enthusiasm and confidence in their ability
- Must be able to demonstrate high performance
- Excellent sales skills
- Drafting contracts/lease agreements using company templates (commercial and residential)
- Sourcing for properties (residential and commercial)
Requirements and prospects
- Customer services
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills
- maths and English at grade C/4 or above (but not necessary) or the equivalent
Opportunity to progress to Lettings and Property managers and to get involved in sourcing, acquiring and managing development property deals.
Things to consider
Requires a driving license.
The role will involve some Saturdays 9 – 12pm during busy periods.
About the employer
Taurus specialises in sourcing, acquiring, refurbishing and managing HMO and Serviced Accommodation properties in the Greater London area, Surrey and throughout South West London. We source below market value properties through our stringent in-house criteria and purchase through established relationships with agents, discount merchants and auctions to identify properties with the best development potential for our clients to maximise profits. We partner with investors using a water-tight joint venture agreement which ensures investors are protected and are exposed to the lowest risk as is plausible.
TAURUS PROPERTY LIMITED
KNIGHTS TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KNIGHTS GROUP
- Housing and Property Managment L3 Standard
- In house training from employer
- Functional skills in maths & English where applicable
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.