Manufacturing / Sales Administration Apprentice Excel Laminating Holdings Ltd
Excel is investing heavily in plant and machinery to remain at the forefront of this expansion and are now looking to recruit an apprentice with the ability acquire the skills to become a key team member adding value in this fast-paced environment. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 07 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
17 Jan 2022
06 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Complete tasks using Sage 200 Business Software and Microsoft Office Software
- Sales Order Processing
- Key customer account service administration systems
- Sales Ledger and Purchase Leger Routines
- Customer Monthly statements
- Purchase Order Processing
- Key supplier compliance administration systems
- Supplier statements
- Sage stock administration
- Production Planning administration- the systems for capacity planning
- Production control processes BOMs, productivity records
- Health & Safety administration
- Post, scanning, clerical tasks, and office administration
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills, with an excellent telephone manner
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Polite and friendly
- A willingness to learn new skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Professional attitude towards work
- Ability to follow instructions
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent prospects for the right candidate upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Excel Laminating are an independent company laminating materials primarily for the modular building industry. For further details, please see their website.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307365 firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor/Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes to achieve the standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.