Apprentice Accounts Assistant EXTERNAL SERVICES LIMITED
Are you looking to kick start your career? As an Apprentice Accounts Assistant you will undertake a wide variety of administrative duties assisting the team with internal and client matters.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
06 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is a great opportunity to kick start your career, we are looking for an individual that can grow with our organisation. For the right candidate we will provide the training and support to become a fully chartered accountant.
The successful applicant will be required to work as a key member of our team on a variety of accounting administrative tasks.
Duties will include assisting with:
- Sales Ledger (creating sales invoices)
- Purchase Ledger (posting supplier invoices)
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT administration
- Cashflow tracking
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Minuting Board meetings
- Liaising with customers and supplies
- Assisting with internal/external communication
- Assisting with HR related documents (e.g. employment contracts)
- Collating timesheets/Assisting with payroll
- Updating and maintaining archiving/filing system
- Company Secretarial Matters
- Supporting the other services we provide
- Any other tasks/duties as requested by the wider team
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and problem-solve
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Adaptable and receptive to new ideas and procedures
- Ability to work within a team and with diverse groups of people at different levels
- Ability to progress quickly
- Willingness to learn and develop own skills and progress towards Apprenticeship accreditation
- Motivated to continually improve work practices and procedures both in own working area and others
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Professional, flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Positive attitude
- Well-presented and professional
- Good general standard of education English qualification GCSE grade ‘B/5’ or above OR predicted English GCSE grade ‘B/5’ or above OR equivalent
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete minimum Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship within the 18-month contract of employment
We take continuous professional development seriously and we are committed to ensure each individual performs at their best and develops their potential for future roles.
A successful candidate can expect potential future employment upon completion of this Apprenticeship.
This Apprenticeship provides an excellent opportunity for a committed, hardworking and enthusiastic individual and effectively could provide the foundations of a long-term career within the organisation.
Things to consider
Is the place of work on a bus route?
The successful candidate must adhere to and understand the importance of Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety and Confidentiality policies and procedures that are in place at External Services.
About the employer
External Services are a team of lawyers, accountants, company secretaries and administrators providing a broad range of services and specialising in providing virtual in-house support to its clients.
Its services include:
- Company Secretarial
- Property Administration
- Loan Administration
- Transaction Support
External Services have particular expertise in the renewable energy sector and also have a wider client base ranging from small start-ups to investment funds.
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Poultec Training Ltd
Adam Bales firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Diploma for Business Administrators
- Level 2 Functional Skills English & Maths
- Preparation for End-point assessment
- End-point assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.