Business Administration Apprentice in the Tenant Reference Team Legal 4 Landlords
Several years ago, when managing our own portfolio of properties, we realised just how difficult it was for landlords and letting agents to find affordable, reliable, and efficient services to help them run their businesses. We’re the kind of people who hate to let a good opportunity pass by, and now Legal for Landlords, the business we created.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
£161.25 - £206.25
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Jan 2022
06 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Support the Tenant Reference Team by assisting letting agents, landlords, and tenants in line with the company’s internal processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service whilst obtaining and completing references by contacting our tenants’ referees over the phone. Engage with any referee to determine if our company can support them
- Take inbound calls
- Completing paperwork
- Completing general administrative tasks
What we would like from you:
- An ability to build a strong rapport with agents, landlords and tenants essential
- A great track record of meeting, and exceeding, KPI targets
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Confidence to manage your busy workload and resolve any issues professionally
- Confident in working in a fast paced and target-driven environment
- You will also be a fast learner, able to demonstrate customer care with a minimum of 6 months experience, and PC-literate on all Microsoft applications
At LegalforLandlords we work hard and we're constantly developing - our people, our processes and our technology and we all share the same goal; to consistently deliver a seamless, easy, and enjoyable experience to each one of our customers and employees.
You can be certain that with LegalforLandlords you are always learning new things and creating new opportunities for yourself. We really believe in our people & strive to ensure you reach your full potential.
So, if you are excited about a new challenge, want to work in a fast-paced environment, with a team of like-minded people, you are in the right place – apply now.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive - Make the last call of the day sound like your first call
- Reliability - Be someone who we can depend upon on to deliver for the team and our customers
- Work Together - Be part of a fantastic team and achieve together
- Grow - Develop within your role and grow with our business
- Inspire - Share your ideas to improve the way we do things
- Co-ordinator – Able to plan and implement.
- Communicator – Demonstrate high quality skills
- Good attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Potential to have fully permanent position once apprenticeship completed or possible sidestep into another area of the business.
Things to consider
Making and answering calls forms a large part of the role.
About the employer
Since our formation in 2009 we have grown into an award-winning business. Based in Warrington we support customers nationwide. We describe ourselves as a fast-moving, innovative and people focused organisation.
We are good at what we do, but there is always room to improve which is why we're serious about investing in our people. We are a lettings supplier offering Tenant Reference, Insurance and Legal Eviction services to letting agents, landlords and tenants.
Legal 4 Landlords
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Megan Stanley 01925494571 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Apprenticeship training provided by Warrington & Vale Royal College.
On the job training will be delivered by your employer.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.