Apprentice Celebrity Admin Assistant Champions (Uk) Plc
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. Role will include using SEO strategies to manage and improve brand awareness, and website optimisation/site analysis (title tags, meta descriptions, etc.)
Closing date: 06 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
06 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Diary management
- Writing and distributing emails and correspondence
- Contract management
- Maintaining contact lists
- Record-keeping and filing
- Organising travel requirements
- Arranging conference calls
- Taking notes at meetings
- General support to visitors and other internal departments
- Answering the telephone
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate - proficient user of Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to tight deadlines
- Ability to undertake research
- Excellent time management
- An attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Any other duties as assigned by your immediate superior
- uick thinking and able to work on own initiative
- Team worker
- Persistent and reliable
GCSE English and maths at C/4, equivalent or above.
Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- On-site gym
- The opportunity to take country walks around our grounds for exercise and well being
- New starter goodie bag
- Above and beyond bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance after three continuous years with the company
- Modern, clean and spacious office in our new £1million digital hub
- Departmental socials
- Training throughout the year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Birthday bottle of bubbly
- Weekly cake club (Covid-19 permitting)
- Yearly Christmas party - all expenses paid
About the employer
Champions (UK) plc is one of the UK’s leading award-winning brand agencies, boasting an enviable portfolio of clients, regionally, nationally and internationally located between Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
Work for the amazon of famous people! We promote the likes of John Bishop and Dr Alex George.
A family-owned business with traditional family values, Champions has grown over the past 20 years and has evolved significantly.
Proudly, we continue to invest in our staff and new technology to ensure we are at the cutting edge of providing our clients with the most up to date services that achieve results.
Today, with over 70 highly-skilled staff and still expanding, Champions’ continued success is creating additional and exciting employment opportunities.
Champions (Uk) Plc
FUTURES ADVICE, SKILLS AND EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FUTURES ADVICE, SKILLS AND EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
Jack Sutton Jack.Sutton@futuresforbusiness.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.