IT Support Apprentice BJF Group Ltd
Support the company in all aspects of Information Technology, provide day to day support across all business units and ensure daily issues and long-term implementation projects are supported in a timely manner.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2021
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
06 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Responding to and logging helpdesk enquiries in a timely manner, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures
- Providing Technical support for office-based staff and our site-based users via phone and remote session
- Work closely with the IT Systems Manager and various divisional leads and external software companies
- Attend review meetings, alongside the Head of finance, with our external IT providers to monitor their performance
- Assisting with the setup and management of mobile phones and associated accessories
- Assisting with the setup and management of PC, laptop and tablets
- Help manage and maintain the IT asset schedule
- Continuously offer assistance to department / divisional stakeholders to ascertain their IT needs and how the company can meet these either through training or investment
Requirements and prospects
- IT and technical skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to work both independently and a support environment
- Eager to learn with a passion for IT and technical skills
- Team Player
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
About the employer
BJF Connections Ltd trading as BJF Group operates Nationwide with our head office in Maidstone, Kent.The business was initially formed as a Mechanical & Electrical company supporting main contractors in major and minor project works.The growth of the company through new clients, repeat business and the appointment of a senior leadership team, who bring a vast amount of industry experience, has evolved the business into a multidisciplinary company with six very clear complimentary divisions.
BJF Group Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Darcy Greaves 01133500333 email@example.com
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get hands-on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Stability & Resilience
- Testing & Problem Solving
- Cloud Services
- Introduction to Networks / Extended Networks
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.