Business Administrator Apprentice EXPERT PRECISION ENGINEERING LTD
Expert Precision Engineering are looking to recruit an apprentice business administrator to their growing team. If you are looking to start your career and earn while you learn this is the apprenticeship for you.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
06 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role includes the upkeep of several key business processes including but not limited to:
- Customer services
- Supplier performance
- Staff timesheet and holiday data
- Management of important records
- Request for quotations
- Raising purchase orders
- Maintaining supplier accounts and monthly statements
- Booking in deliveries and invoices
- Monitoring supplier performance
- Raising invoices for good supplied
- Providing monthly statements to customers
- Customer services including phone and email communication
- Timesheet data entry
- Maintaining and archiving important manufacturing records
- Maintaining holiday records
- Daily despatch paperwork
- Arranging daily shipment/couriers
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace
Requirements and prospects
- Computer savy with an understanding of office programmes and have a positive attitude
- Good communication skill
- Well organised
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
The ideal candidate will have GCSEs, or equivalent, grade 4/C or above in Maths, English and ICT.
Please note that level 2 adult literacy and level 2 adult numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the apprenticeship certificate awarding body’s requirements.
Develop in a well-established engineering company.
Things to consider
A candidate’s successful application will lead to an interview and assessment with Tyne North Training and could lead to the potential of an interview with the prospective employer.
About the employer
We are an independent company formed by three highly skilled individuals with a passion for manufacturing excellence. Between us we have over 60 years of experience with significant experience in the Oil and Gas industry, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Nuclear and Automotive industries.
We are more than just a machine shop. We offer manufacturing solutions. From a concept to engineering a prototype to production runs. We provide companies with a place to go for all of your machining needs. Our commitment to quality produces high precision components as well as complicated turnkey assemblies. We know the services we provide will bring company projects to completion.
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne North Training Ltd
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.