Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship WORLD OF GOLF LIMITED
To provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to all departments. As this is an apprentice post the job holder will be required to work in various areas of the business to develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration and undertaken any necessary training required.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
06 Dec 2021
06 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, filing and typing duties as directed by the Office Manager or other members of staff
- To deal with internal and external emails on a day-to-day basis
- Receive and direct incoming calls, take messages and pass on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- Raise order numbers for operatives
- Assist with ordering and maintain stationary supplies as directed by Office Manager
- To be a flexible and supportive team member
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Word/Excel/Software packages
- Diary Management
- Email Management
- Excellent level of customer service skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to set and maintain excellent levels of timekeeping and attendance
English and math (GCSE or equivalent Level A* to C or 4 to 9)
Possibilty of full-time employment on successful completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
The Golf Factory is a golf shop based in Newcastle offering quality used & new golf clubs at affordable prices.
WORLD OF GOLF LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gateshead College
Scott Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.