Apprentice Team Leader Level 3 Draycote Hotel
An opportunity to join a vibrant hospitality business with a clear vision for the future. Introduction to food and beverage management including supervision of a busy bar, serving informal golfers and Paperveri Restaurant. We cater to conferences, weddings and events, offering a varied exposure to different aspects of food and beverage management.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
08 Dec 2021
06 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a Team Leader, you are a key part of our team. Your main role is to run the day to day shifts in key areas of the hotel. Reporting to the management team, you will be required to ensure that health and safety legislation and our high standards are maintained and upheld, whilst supporting the team with serving the customers to a high standard.
- Supporting restaurant manager
- Supporting the team
- Make a difference to the team's personal growth
- Support guests
- You will have the opportunity to get involved with monthly reporting
- You will have a strong understanding of how to control costs including people deployment and making sure we're on target
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Written and verbal communication
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- A genuine interest in the job role is important together with a committed, responsible behaviour
- Positive attitude
- GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths
A potential full-time position on successful completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This role will require hardwork, willingness to learn and the ability to adapt to multiple situations.
Please consider working hours and location and please only apply if these are manageable.
Please consider logistics and transport when applying.
About the employer
Draycote Hotel is a unique hotel in the heart of the idyllic Warwickshire countryside. With Draycote Water situated next to our golf course, we offer picturesque views across the reservoir and a peaceful environment to simply relax and unwind.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warwickshire College
Emma Rogers Jo Barrand firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship Team Leader/Supervisor (standard):
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours covered via workplace assessment visits
- Attendance at Master Classes at college every other week
- Workplace assessor visits to help build portfolio and prepare for End Point Assessment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
If you have not already achieved Level 2 English and maths (Grade 4/C+ or Level 2 Functional Skills/Key Skill or equivalent qualification), you must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
Team leader or supervisor
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.