Finance Admin Executive Apprentice QUALITY BEARINGS ONLINE LTD
A great opportunity to work as a finance admin executive for a multi aware winning company.
Closing date: 09 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
03 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Credit control including liaising with customers
- Dealing with queries and setting up new customers on the system and assisting with other areas of finance as and when required
- Posting bank and reconciling transactions
- Overseeing the sales ledger function from start to finish, issuing out invoices, statements and queries. Including upkeep of The Sales Ledger (posting and reconciling balances)
- Upkeep of the Purchase Ledger (posting transactions, reconciling and if necessary, contacting suppliers for disputed items)
- General overview and maintenance of the accounting records to a high standard
Requirements and prospects
Have strong Word and Excel skills.
Have excellent attention to detail and will pick up new skills quickly.
Ideally Level 1 AAT qualified but can offer this if not.
Potential permanent employment after successful completion.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
QUALITY BEARINGS ONLINE LTD
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Course content: A Level 2 Apprenticeship is delivered both in the workplace and in college for a day release or evening class and an assessor from Leeds City College will visit you every 4-8 weeks to complete your college work.
The Apprenticeship standard comprises of: On the job training, where you will gain knowledge, understanding and skills along with a Level 2 Certificate in Accounting (AAT) consists of 5 mandatory Units designed to combine both the Knowledge, understanding and the competence of the apprentice. (Assessments, Observations and assignments).
You’ll also Basic Costing Computerised accounting Work effectively in accountancy and finance Processing bookkeeping transactions Control accounts, journal and the backing system.
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.