Digital Marketer Apprentice COLLECTIVE MARKETING AGENCY LTD
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with The Collective, a full service Marketing and Videography Agency based in Broadstone, Poole.
Closing date: 04 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Jan 2022
03 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The job holder is responsible for supporting the team through admin and marketing activities, which
enable the office to run smoothly. Part of this role includes undertaking marketing activities for the company’s clients in the industrial and education sectors along with undertaking marketing tasks for The Collective’s own activities.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Develop and undertake social media activity for the company, including identifying and producing fresh content and interacting with followers etc.
- Blog writing for the company
- Update the company website as requested and ensure the website admin area is kept up to date. Also monitor Google Analytics for the company and produce reports of website activity
- Undertake SEO for the company to help drive traffic to the website
- Work as directed on client marketing activities, including social media, website updates, market research, e-marketing, direct mail campaigns, open days, exhibitions etc.
- General office management duties, specifically including:
- Take responsibility for the Kitchen area within the office, replenishing stocks and keeping it tidy
- Supervise the office cleaner, liaising with regard to ordering cleaning supplies and dealing with any issues that arise
- Take responsibility for the stationary cupboard, reordering stock as necessary
- Assist in admin duties as requested, including database management, data entry etc.
- Support the Directors on project management, acting as another pair of hands when required
- Assist in the day to day running of a busy creative agency, undertaking tasks as requested by any of the Directors
Requirements and prospects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint skills a bonus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous
- Knowledge of working on social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Educated to A Level standard, excellent written English essential.
- Interest in the media and marketing industry and keen to learn new skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to change direction quickly while maintaining a positive attitude and retaining the highest calibre of work
- Present a professional demeanour and be able to work and participate in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines and work well within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- A personable and professional approach
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role may offer long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position for the right candidate.
About the employer
Video Production and Marketing Agency - full service marketing support including website design and development, graphic design, video and animation, photography, PR and content marketing, targeting B2B markets with a specialism in industrial sectors and education. www.thecollectivegroup.co.uk
COLLECTIVE MARKETING AGENCY LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Lois Sharland 01133500333 Lois.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.